Imagination Runs The World - Heavyweight T-shirt
Imagination Runs the World is a very personal piece. All kids should be taught this lesson! The sooner you learn that imagination runs the world the quicker you will get on a path of greatness. Black boys and girls from the 1920’s building their own automobile.
The application is direct to garment print for a vintage look and feel. Each print will be slightly different and does reflect the artwork that is posted in the second file. The artwork is just for viewing purposes only.
*Prices are are in USD.
* LIMITED FOR REAL
- True to size" fit
- Shoulder-to-shoulder neck tape
- Double needle cover stitch at collar seam
- Made with enzyme treated and pre-washed fabric for superior pilling and shrinkage
- T-shirts are cut and sewn & Made In Canada
- Body: 250 GSM Heavy-weight washed jersey
- Trim: 300 GSM 1x1 rib
- 100% Ring Spun Combed Cotton
|SHORT SLEEVE T-SHIRT||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Body Length (from high point shoulder)||26.25"||27.50"||28.50"||29.50"||30.50"||31.50"|
|Chest Width (from 1" below armholes)||18.00"||19.50"||21.00"||22.50"||24.00"||25.50"|
|Sleeve Length (from end of shoulder seam to end of sleeve).||8.00"||8.50"||9.00"||9.50"||10.00"||10.50"|